Naruto What-If RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto What-If RPG

This is a what-if forum based on what would have happened if the Third Hokage agreed with Danzo to turn Naruto into Konoha's Living Weapon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Shinobi Village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:32 pm

"Didn't the council tell you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 pm

"They tend to keep information on you classified for your safety" he said as he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://narutowhat-ifrpg.rpg-board.net
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 pm

"My safety? Since when was I in any danger."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Naruto stayed silent for a moment, trying to decide on whether or not to reveal the classified information. "Uchiha, there is a man who wishes to learn all the Ninjutsu in the world and in order to do that, he would need the help of the Sharingan. This man, we ANBU believe, is going to come after you in hopes of gaining the Sharingan. He tried to go after your older brother Itachi but Itachi defeated him and made him retreat" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:41 pm

"I see. He's no threat to me." He said closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:43 pm

"He is Sasuke Uchiha. This man is Orochimaru, the Snake Sannin. He is an S-Class Missing-nin from this village who has a deep desire to gain immortality and he wants the Sharingan to gain all the Ninjutsu in the world" he explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:49 pm

"S-Rank?" He asked interested.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 pm

"Yes. S-Rank, the second most powerful rank a shinobi can get. An S-Ranked shinobi would be about on the equivalent of power as your older brother Itachi Uchiha. However, it has been proven that Orochimaru is probably, without a doubt, one of the weakest S-Ranked shinobi. However, that doesn't mean he's weak. He is a sick, twisted man who experimented on people to find the secret to immorality. He cares for only himself and as such, he became a man that everyone despises. Take my advice, if you wish to retain your humanity, then I would suggest to stop listening to that crap advice Itachi told you. Making ties with someone makes you stronger, not weaker because if you have ties with someone and you fight for them, you can gain strength that you never had before Sasuke Uchiha. Itachi doesn't know a thing about true power. Oh sure, he's powerful, but he's not truly powerful. If you go down the road he told you to go, you could wind up just like Orochimaru, a sick, twisted individual who sacrifices other people in exchange for furthering his plans" he explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:59 pm

"I will walk my own path, whether it'll lead to my death, I will become powerful and I will kill that man."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:01 pm

"The way you are now, your ambition is nothing but a fool's dream. If you truly desire to kill Itachi, don't go down the road he told you go. Only the power of honor and your loved ones can give you true strength, not hatred and anger. Hatred and anger clouds your judgment and cripples your strength" he lectured him.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:03 pm

"I will not allow you to tell me what to do."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:05 pm

"I am not telling you what to do. I am simply giving you advice that will help you in your shinobi career but if you don't wish to listen to me, then listen to this. I met your mother Mikoto Uchiha a long time ago. Let me tell you this, are you really sure your mother Mikoto would want you to go down this path of hatred and darkness? What's important, getting revenge on your brother or your mother's memory?" he asked him with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:08 pm

"You know nothing of me, so stay away from me and my goals."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:11 pm

"I know nothing of you? Maybe your right but don't act like I don't know how you suffered. Throughout my life, if you could call it that, I didn't even live. I barely existed. Born into a life of never ending servitude or death. I was trained to be Konoha's Living Weapon, born to feel no pain, born to feel no emotions, born to feel empty, cold and lonely for my entire life. You had a good life, you had a normal childhood and then you threw it away simply to listen to what your brother told you to do, even though he was the cause of all your grief. Last I checked, when you hate someone, you don't do what they say, you do anything they don't want you to do, surprise them and show them your better then them in every way" he explained in an irritated tone.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:13 pm

"I don't plan on chatting with you any longer. You never existed indeed, in no ones eyes." I say walking away from you.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:15 pm

"Exactly Uchiha. I never existed. You did, you had a happy life and your brother took it away. Why should you bother keeping yourself from having a life simply because your brother said so?" he asked him, shrugging his shoulders as he turned and headed for the ANBU ROOT training fields.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Shinobi Village
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto What-If RPG :: Role Playing Area :: Five Great Shinobi Villages :: Leaf Village-
Jump to: